Policy key definitions:
- "I", "our", "us", or "we" refer to https://www.emmagarland.com
- "you", "the user" refer to the person(s) using this website
- GDPR means General Data Protection Act
- PECR means Privacy & Electronic Communications Regulation
- ICO means Information Commissioner's Office
- Cookies mean small files stored on a users computer or device
Processing of your personal data
We are exempt from registration in the ICO Data Protection Register because we are not processing personal data.
How the Information is used
The information is used to enhance the vistor's experience when using the website to display personalised content and possibly advertising.
Data retention period
We will continue to process your information under this basis until you withdraw consent or it is determined your consent no longer exists.
Sharing your information
We do not share your information with third parties.
E-mail addresses will not be sold, rented or leased to 3rd parties.
Your individual rights
Under the GDPR your rights are as follows. You can read more about your rights in details here;
- the right to be informed;
- the right of access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to object; and
- the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
You also have the right to complain to the ICO if you feel there is a problem with the way we are handling your data.
We handle subject access requests in accordance with the GDPR.